As many people have already seen, the College West Mural recently went up. Take your picture with the mural and add #collegewest!
A recap of events for the College West BIA in 2014
Our first year has been a busy and rewarding learning experience, and after lots of discussion and planning, we’re excited to announce our first round of completed projects!
- We’re launching an exciting new brand for College West, including a new logo and slogan, banners and a mural — the first of many projects to come.
- 20+ colourful banners with the College West name and logo will be installed early in the new year.
- A 3-story mural design has been finalized and will be put up in October on the West-facing wall at 1264 College St., greeting everyone entering our BIA.
- Our Transportation and Planning Committee is in talks with the City on a strategy for bike rack installation throughout the BIA.
- November 19th is our second Annual General Meeting.
We will be approving our annual budget for 2015, towards which all Commercial Property Owners and Business Tenants in the BIA contribute through their property taxes.
Please feel welcome to attend and make your voice heard!
- We are working hard to raise the profile of our neighbourhood through continued branding, marketing and beautification projects. Our goal is to create and sustain a vibrant economic environment in our community, and attract more visitors and media attention to all that our area has to offer.
For more information, please contact Paul Monahan, College West BIA Chair, 416 534-2000 x. 2233 or email@example.com or any of your BIA board members:
The BIA has finished designing the new College West street banners.